Join Our Team
Are you looking to make a real difference in people’s lives with a rewarding, flexible career? Then we’re looking for you.
We’re often looking to grow our team by recruiting new Personal Care Attendants (PCAs). Our PCAs assist people with physical disabilities by providing mobile drop-in support. They visit customers who live within a defined geographical location on a planned or call-in basis to assist with daily living activities.
What does a typical shift involve?
- Significant driving (vehicle provided),
- assistance with showering,
- transferring or hoisting,
- medication assistance,
- meal prep, and
- many other small tasks.
What are the benefits?
- Make a real difference in the lives of people with physical disabilities.
- Enjoy flexible hours – including both weekday and weekend work, day, evening and overnight shifts.
- Receive a component of your salary tax free (salary packaging options)
- Access our Employee Assistance Program – confidential support and advice any time.
- Get valuable in-house training.
- Gain membership with the Paraplegic Benefit Fund.